SEJA BEM-VINDO!

A ARTE RENOVA O OLHAR!

quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

Sob o olhar de Adele Enersen, lustre de primavera! Fácil de fazer e maravilhoso de se ver!


We went to New York too. This is from Central Park.
What a lovely place.
 I loved all the museums and walking around the city. 

And I absolutely fall in love with the Cherry trees.
They gave me an idea...

I bought some water based and non-toxic Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and lamp shades....

...and this basic "Kronetorp" chandelier.
 I also bought some silk cherry blossom -flowers.

I coloured lamp shades with different colors.
Blue grey as a sky,
pink and darker pink as a cherry blossoms
and light yellow as some buildings and sun.
When they were dry, I took some thin black wire and twisted cherry branches to lamp.
There's also pink silk ribbons tied to loop.

Here it is, piece of New York in Mila's new nursery!
Fonte: Adele Enersen

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

.post-body img{ -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; } .post-body img:hover { -o-transition: all 0.6s; -moz-transition: all 0.6s; -webkit-transition: all 0.6s; -moz-transform: scale(1.4); -o-transform: scale(1.4); -webkit-transform: scale(1.4); }